10 Things to Do in Margaret River
- Experience an in depth, guided vineyard and wine estate tour at Cullen, Voyager or Cape Mentelle.
- Canoe on the Margaret River
- Go whale watching in season (June to November)
- Visit a local farmers’ market – Town Square Markets or Vasse Farmers Market
- Watch a famous Western Australian sunset over the Indian Ocean
- Go walking on one of the many walks in the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park or hire a bike and enjoy the varied bike trials
- Visit some of the many art and craft galleries around Yallingup and Margaret River – Gunyulgup Gallery, Margaret River Gallery, Boranup Gallery, Yallingup Gallery, Jahroc Gallery – amongst many others
- Explore the caves try Ngilgi or Jewel.
- For the more adventurous, go horse riding, abseiling or rock climbing.
- Try surfing – get some lessons and then head to one of the many surfing spots.
Check out Margaret River http://youtu.be/VNnGaL0lEGI (click to view)